Our Baby~..

having a baby

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Buried the Past..



I’m really the only one who knows
what’s going on in my head
And I’m the only one who really knows
what I’ve done and said
And I’m the only one who really knows
what’s gone down
I’m really the only one who knows w
hen my smile’s fake to cover a frown.

I’m the only little girl that really belongs to this boy
I’m the only child that’s happy being his toy
I’m the only woman that agrees to be hurt
I’m the only grown-up that really knows how he works.

Honestly, I’m the only one floating here
Truthfully, I’m the only one shedding tears
Blatantly, I’m the only one running away
Obviously, I’m the only one begging him to stay.

But it doesn’t matter, not anymore
Nothing matters; it’s not like before
Everything’s different, everything’s wrong
And slowly I’m realizing that everything’s gone...

~let it be my past memories..~

No comments: